|Location: London, England||Salary: £80000 - £95000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Planning Engineer to join the busy Construction Division of a leading tier one main contractor. They will join a top name in the construction industry who have renowned for their excellence in delivering complex projects across the UK for private and public sector clients.
The Senior Planning Engineer will be based in Central London and be responsible for planning projects from inception through to completion. They will be responsible for working closely with the pre-construction team and producing competitive tender programmes for a wide range of build schemes valued between £80-400m and playing a key role in the delivery when they go to site. The schemes they will be involved on are predominantly Commercial, Mixed Use and Residential schemes however they do work across the build spectrum.
- Background in construction planning gained within a main contracting environment.
- Strong tender and contract planning experience.
- Advanced user of Asta Powerproject
- Solid understanding of the construction process and techniques.
- Experience in delivering projects valued £50m plus
- First class communication skills
- Team player
- Previous experience within the residential and commercial sectors would be a distinct advantage.
On offer is a competitive salary of between £80-95,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes an annual car allowance of £7,000, pension, bonus, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, flexible benefits schemes and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 940976.