|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Senior PPC Specialist| Crawley | Travel | £30,000 - £32,000 | Permanent
Senior PPC Specialist needed for a travel organisation based in Crawley who are looking to employ an experienced PPC Specialist with an in-depth knowledge of devising, developing and delivering PPC campaigns.
The business relies heavily on PPC the team is fully integrated with the business so not only will you be managing the Google and Bing accounts - you will be working closely with our marketing, call centre, product and commercial teams.
The successful candidate with work closely with the owner of the business to develop and deliver the overall digital marketing strategy for the online & offline channels. Some key responsibilities will include:
- Manage campaign strategy for paid search across all Specialist brands and across all paid search platforms - including but not limited to Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Manage PPC campaign review and optimisation strategy
- Explore new PPC platforms and opportunities in online advertising
- Track all PPC spend and performance, and take corrective actions where required
- Weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting
- Manage ad creative and copy by creating, expanding and structuring campaigns and ad groups
- Manage campaign strategy with key phrase analysis and selection, keyword matching, search term targeting, listing position, bidding strategy and day parting
Ideal candidates will display:
- A passion for PPC and solid PPC experience of one or two years
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to use business acumen to make decisions on PPC strategy
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.