|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
Senior PR Executive - Travel
I am working with an established travel and tourism team based in Hampshire that are actively looking for a PR Executive to join their team. You will be working closely with the Marketing Communications Manager to bring your experience to the team.
The Senior PR Executive will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day implementation for all PR activity;
- Work with agencies on campaigns and event when needed;
- Respond to all media enquires efficiently;
- Develop exceptional digital media relationships driving the company brand;
- Report all PR activity to the business;
- Provide admin support to the marketing team.
The Senior PR Executive must have the following requirements:
- 2-3 years of previous PR experience;
- Great understanding of the digital media landscape;
- Able to use content management systems;
- Competent at using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Previous experience or passion for travel;
- PR, Media, Marketing Qualification or degree (desirable but not essential)
Benefits you will receive as a Senior PR Executive:
- Discounts off holidays
- 20 days holiday + public holidays (increasing by 1 day every year to a max of 25 days)
- Can buy up to 5 additional holiday days each year
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Extensive Training programme
- And many more...
This is a perfect role for someone with a couple of years of PR experience, who are looking for a new challenge and work for a company that cares for their team. My client is keen to get the right fit for their team; so, if you feel as though you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional PR Executive; then this is the opportunity for you.