|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Senior Product Manager | Technology | London | Permanent | £55,000 - £65,000 pa
My client, a multi-award winning tech start up based in London, are currently seeking a hand-on Senior Product Manager to own all elements of product lifecycle to deliver against the strategy of a suite of GIS mapping, data analytics, payments, mobile and web for use in global B2B and B2C markets.
- Defining product roadmap through user feedback, feature definition, validation.
- Creating user stories, wireframes and other product documentation with development team as required.
- Defining and implementing user growth and retention strategies.
- Creating product strategies that encompass marketing and promotion
- Managing UX/UI designers data driven design and testing
- Managing Product Owners
- Attending weekly management meetings to provide update
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, alongside the CEO, Marketing Manager and Sales Manager
Ideal candidates will display:
- At least 7+ years deep product management experience with B2B/B2C in SaaS, Data, GIS, Apps or related.
- Experience managing a portfolio of products
- Highly experienced working with Agile Methodologies Kanban/Scrum, BDD and Continuous Delivery
- Demonstrable success in roles with full product life cycle.
- Results-driven, data-driven, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented.
- Knowledgeable in technology, data and QA.
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices.
This is a great opportunity to showcase and enhance your specialist skills while working as part of an award-winning team, building innovative, market leading products and services which include backend, mobile and web technologies.
If you're interested and have the requires skills and experience - please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.