|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Senior Product Manager | Technology | London | Permanent | £55,000 - £65,000 pa
My client, a multi-award winning tech start up based in London, are currently seeking a hand-on Senior Product Manager to own all elements of product lifecycle to deliver against the strategy of a suite of GIS mapping, data analytics, payments, mobile and web for use in global B2B and B2C markets.
- Defining product roadmap through user feedback, feature definition, validation.
- Creating user stories, wireframes and other product documentation with development team as required.
- Defining and implementing user growth and retention strategies.
- Creating product strategies that encompass marketing and promotion
- Managing UX/UI designers data driven design and testing
- Managing Product Owners
- Attending weekly management meetings to provide update
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, alongside the CEO, Marketing Manager and Sales Manager
Ideal candidates will display:
- At least 7+ years deep product management experience with B2B/B2C in SaaS, Data, GIS, Apps or related.
- Experience managing a portfolio of products
- Highly experienced working with Agile Methodologies Kanban/Scrum, BDD and Continuous Delivery
- Demonstrable success in roles with full product life cycle.
- Results-driven, data-driven, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented.
- Knowledgeable in technology, data and QA.
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices.
This is a great opportunity to showcase and enhance your specialist skills while working as part of an award-winning team, building innovative, market leading products and services which include backend, mobile and web technologies.
If you're interested and have the requires skills and experience - please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.