|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
Senior Project Accountant
£40,000 - £50,000
Senior Project Accountant needed for a leading Defence organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced Senior Project Account with great OSEC forecasting and Cost Monitoring experience
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Project Accountant will include:
- Project Reporting, Baseline reviews.
- Project Review Packs
- Orders, Sales, Earnings & Cash Management, Revenue recognition
- Invoicing, accruals, resource analysis.
- Earned Value Management, Variance analysis
- Ad hoc reporting, Quarterly status reporting
- Budgeting & long--range plans
What you need to be the successful Senior Project Accountant:
In order to be the successful Senior Project Accountant and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience of working in a finance/accounting function or consultancy business
- Recognised professional qualification such as ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Ensure solutions are consistent with organization objectives
- Project Accountant experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Accountant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.