|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Meg Easterbrook||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Senior Project Controller
2 vacancies - 1 in Farnborough and 1 in Portsmouth.
Senior Project Controller Introduction
We are looking for a Senior Project Controller to join a large and highly-reputable defence industry in the UK. We need two Senior Project Controllers, one in Farnborough and one in Portsmouth.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work for one of the best defence companies in the UK, and the opportunity for progression and personal development.
The key roles of the Senior Project Controller are as below:
- Supporting the principal Project Controller
- Delivering projects support tasks within the team, using MS Project, lifecycle briefcase, project reporting, invoicing and other project documentation creation and management
- Deliver project finance; debtors and cash collection, calculation of accruals, collation of cost journals and facility costs.
To complete the above, the successful Senior Project Controller will need the below capabilities and knowledge:
- Awareness and exposure to project management - the whole project lifecycle and project finances.
- Demonstrable competence in SAP, Microsoft packages including Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Word etc.
- Exceptional organisational and record keeping skills
- Experience of working to corporate procedures and use of corporate tools.
- A forward thinker, accountable and responsible, plus being able to work within a team and off their own initiative.
Expected Experience and Qualifications for the Senior Project Controller Position
- GCSE's in English and Maths
- Demonstrate competence against the agreed Project Controls Competency Framework at level of Foundation or APMIC
- Previous Senior Project Controller experience held in a complex industry
- An interest or previous experience in the defence and security industries is definitely a plus!
Benefits of the Senior Project Controller Position
Due to the nature of the industry, we cannot confirm the benefits package on this advert.
If you are interested in the role, or hearing more about the benefits, please do make an application or call Meg Easterbrook at Gold Group on 01342 330503
This is an extremely rewarding place to work, where you are handed all the tools to improve on yourself and the product you are involved in creating.
How to Apply
To Apply, please click 'Apply Now!' Or call Meg Easterbrook at Gold Group on 01342 330503 quoting 'Senior Project Controller' and your location.
We expect to fill this position soon, so if you are interested in this role please apply today!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.