|Location: Manila||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Senior Project Finance Specialist - Manila, Philippines - PHP 80,000 - PHP 100,000
My international telecommunication client is embarking on a long term program of work, rolling out a Fiber to the Home Network (FTTH) ODN Turnkey Solution and are recruiting for a Senior Project Finance Specialist who has experience of working in a busy PMO and project delivery team in the telecommunications industry dealing with technology design and construction rollouts.
As a Senior Project Finance Specialist you will be project focused experienced (not someone sitting in the finance department of the company) working in with the delivery team, tracking costs in and out, billing in and out
As a Senior Project Finance Specialist you would be supplied with a laptop and work from home until restrictions are lifted. Need to have decent internet service too.
As a Senior Project Finance Specialist you will recieve the following benefits:
- Statutory Contributions
- Statutory 13th Month
- Basic medical insurance
- 12 days Annual Leave
- 12 days Sick Leave
Senior Project Finance Specialist Responsibilities:
As a member of the PMO team, and reporting to the Program Manager and PMO Lead, the Project Finance Specialist will manage all elements of financial management for the program.
- Detailed tracking and forecasting of: project operating costs, (including timesheet and resource reconciliation) revenue and costs to deployment partners over the end to end lifecycle of the program
- Completing monthly reconciliations, preparing invoicing approvals, supporting documentation and process invoice requests
- Forecasting and actual monthly, quarterly and annual expenditure for the program
- Liaising with Finance and Delivery stakeholders from the client and deployment partners
- Fulfilling the reporting requirements of the Asia Region Finance Manager
- Purchase Order Management and tracking of burn down rates
- Producing financial reporting to project delivery, client and corporate stakeholders
- Tracking vendor costs and involved in contract extensions and corporate vendor management processes
- Communicating with project managers and project leads to validate and track costs and travel expenses
- Ensuring the project team and key stakeholders comply with established financial processes
- Co-ordinating the efforts of any finance support staff
Senior Project Finance Specialist Essentional Skills:
- Experience working in a busy PMO and project delivery team in the telecommunications industry dealing with technology design and construction rollouts
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, business admin, finance highly desirable
- At least 5+ years of experience in a Project Management team, including management of finances in a fast-paced and technology delivery project.
- Strong project experience in tracking financial costs, project costs and site costs are required.
- Working experience managing project forecasts (using Excel, SAP, Salesforce, SharePoint), tracking forecasts, actuals, performing variance analysis and reporting, and monthly EOM result reporting.
- Experience in generating and processing Purchase Orders and Invoices and managing finance trackers including invoices, statements of work, contractor agreements and tracking progress payments.
- Ability to engage with project teams, corporate finance stakeholders, the customer, and Contractors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and advanced MS Excel skills and working knowledge of SAP.
- Experience with stakeholder, vendor and financial management.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.