|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Senior Project Manager
Salary - Can not be advertised
Wimborne, Dorset - This position is PERMANENT
Senior Project Manager needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who specialise within nuclear based in Dorset. The candidate must be eligible for Security Clearance (hold a British passport only).
Candidates applying must be eligible for SC level security clearance (Must hold a British passport ONLY)
Benefits for the Senior Project Manager:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits and fantastic career progression.
Purpose of the Senior Project Manager:
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the management, performance and reporting of all allocated projects and tasks, including customer relationships, quality, profitability, cash flow and adherence to program. The Senior Project Manager leads a team consisting of business unit and wider business resources.
Some of the main duties the Senior Project Manager will include:
* Delivery on commitments made
* Delivering projects to time, cost and quality agreed
* Developing and maintaining customer relationships, satisfaction and delight
* The performance and development of the project team members
* Managing and controlling project expenditure within agreed budgets
* Building and maintaining strong and durable business relationships with suppliers
* Maintaining project compliance with company policies and procedures
Key responsibilities / duties
* Achieving customer satisfaction through an understanding of their needs and drivers.
* Working with Business Development in the establishment and improvement of customer relationships and supporting new business
* Delivering services to the right quality on time
* Delivering project financial performance that matches or exceeds budget
* Definition of role and responsibilities of the project team
* Identification and management of project risk
* Identification for opportunities to expand business areas, through project scope increases or peripheral work streams
* Understanding and reporting project performance
What you need to be the successful Senior Project Manager:
*Must have experience working within a defence / nuclear company*
* Technical or business management degree is preferred but demonstrable experience underpinned with a recognised qualification is acceptable
* Project management experience within a regulated industry
* Technical experience within a regulated industry
* Commercially aware
* Ability to lead, direct and manage multi-functional, multi-location project teams
* Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities and make decisions
* Good oral and written communication
* Good level of analytic and diagnostic skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to progress their career within the Nuclear industry.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.