|Location: Warwickshire, England||Salary: £1000 - £100000 per annum + Car Allowance + Package|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Job Title: Senior Project Manager (Rail)
Location: Warwickshire - Commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby, Worcester
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Car Allowance + Package
Key Skills: Rail, Technology, IT, Communications, Telecommunications, Project, Design, IOSH, Operations, Safety, Network Rail, Personal Track Safety, Risk, PTS, Engineering
An experienced Senior Project Manager is required to play a key role in ensuring project delivery to quality, safety and environmental standards within the set timescales and to budget.
Working from the office and on site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person who has experience within the Rail industry. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Senior Project Manager?
- Supporting the Bid teams responding to ITT's as required
- Development of overall project delivery & reporting processes ensuring the delivery of all assigned project in accordance with business parameters and client processes
- Ensuring that delivery is in accordance with agreed timescales and budget
- Ensuring regular and effective communications to client and management for all projects carried out
- Subcontract section and management
- Identification and escalation of critical issues as required
- Provision of day to day direction for project teams
- Regular site checks in ensuring all projects site safety activities
- Promotion of a positive Health & Safety culture
- Ensure a detailed project documentation library
What are we looking for in our next Senior Project Manager?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Hold a minimum of 5 years Project Management experience
- Minimum of 3 years Engineering experience in the Rail Industry
- IOSH Managing Safely Cert
- Personal Track Safety
- Environmental Awareness
- Possess an understanding of London Underground, Mainline Rail standards
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Senior Project Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Senior Project Manager, hit that apply button now!