|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lola-Daisy Meredith||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Senior Project manager MEICA
- £48,000-£56,000 + package
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager (MEICA) to join a successful and dynamic company specialising in Electrical and Mechanical installation services, with majority of works for process companies in the Water Utilities sector.
After recent growth, the business has expanded with new offices in Surrey, the West Midlands and the North West and are looking to add to their existing teams.
They are a family-orientated business, who pride themselves on investing in the personal and professional development of all their staff. They believe it is essential you continue to develop your skills and reach your own goals. In order to do this, they offer industry-leading resources, on-going training and the best equipment, whilst doing so in an appropriately challenging yet rewarding environment.
As Senior project manager you will be reporting directly to the Projects Director, with duties to include:
- Managing all financial aspects of the project to ensure the required margins are achieved
- Manage all phases of the project from the award of the contract through to eventual client acceptance.
- Ensure compliance to contract through effective project management techniques and delegated responsibility to Project Engineers.
- Plan and agree the resources to be allocated to projects with appropriate functional and discipline managers.
- To regulate, negotiate and approve variations to contract in association with the client and internal departments.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Appropriate Project Management knowledge with over 10 years' relevant MEICA experience.
- Experience within the Water Industry.
- Health and Safety training - completion of Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) or equivalent, having taken place during the last 3 years.
- Health and Safety training - holding a valid CSCS safety card.