|Location: Warwickshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kelly O'Keefe|
Senior Rail Project Manager - Warwickshire
My High-profile Technology Specialist Client has a Senior Rail Project Manager (with experience of working on Telecoms projects within the industry), opportunity to come onboard and work at the Warwick Office joining a dynamic, innovative, creative and hardworking Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for Candidates looking for success and growth within the Rail infrastructure industry.
About this role:
- Projects are delivered to meet quality standards against specific timescales/Deadlines.
- Delivering projects to budget and maximising the profitability.
- Supporting the bid team with new tenders.
- Sub-contractor management and selection for various roles within the Projects.
- Day to day direction of the project team and will be the escalation point for issues.
- You'll be responsible for managing and promoting the Health and Safety of all site-based activities within your managed projects in-line with Company and client HSQE contractual agreements.
Examples of the projects you have worked on that the client would like to see:
- Istalling and Commisioning tannoy and digital display systems.
- CCTV installs and upgrades, commissioning.
- Telcoms systems i.e Platform, station phones, radio systems and Passenger intercoms.
- Fiber Optics, Wifi, Radio, Cabling and switches.
- Prince2 qualified.
- Project management experience in the rail industry (Operations).
- IOSH Managing Safely certificate.
- Can demonstrate experience of HSQE regulations within your previous employment.
- Understanding of Mainline Rail systems.
- Network Rail PTS.
Hours: Mon-Fri 37.5hrs per week.
This role comes with a generous car allowance and a competitive salary & competitive reward package.
- Personal growth and professional development.
- Career and succession & promotion opportunities
- Company pension scheme.
- 33 days holidays (includes public holidays).