|Location: Dundee||Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Craig Wallis|
Senior Project Manager
A Senior Project Manager need for the management of a major gas framework across Scotland, we are looking for a candidate who has ideally got experience within the gas market and can lean on a £15 million project. Based out of Dundee but covering a wide area the Senior Project Manager will need to have experience of the Gas Network or similar indusries.
The successful Senior Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Car or car allowance
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
- Generate revenue and margin in accordance with agreed budget
- Develop and agree Client contract briefs, prepare present and revise briefs
- Prepare a detailed execution plan from the business plan and ensure skilled, competent resources are identified and secured to meet the plan
- Planning of organisations, contract teams, working methods, resources and systems to meet contract requirements and delivery timetable
- Manage and participate in tenders, processing estimates, bids, and target prices to company standards
- Ensure all processes, procedures are in place to allow contracts to be managed professionally; review delivery methodologies so they are the most efficient, effective and provide the best value
- Implement and maintain company health, safety, welfare procedures and risk control systems including identification of safety and commercial risks and hazards
- Control contract costs, quality standards, legal and statutory compliance, contract progress and oversee claims for recovery of loss and expense
- Manage customer care and contribute to the marketing strategy and corporate image
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of efficient systems establishing good working practices.
- Appoint, instruct, monitor and co-ordinate Subcontractors during the contract period.
- Responsible for the production of the Contract Programme, the production of short term programmes, as-built programmes and the monitoring of progress by updating programmes as required.
- Responsible for the resolution of technical problems and ensuring work is carried out to the correct specification and QA standards.
- Ensure in conjunction with Surveyor that the risk mitigation strategy is effectively managed.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant qualifications and experience as a Project Manager in a construction environment with excellent people and project management skills
- Full understanding of current Health & Safety Legislation
- Knowledge and experience of partnering and target cost/ ECI/ NEC Framework contracts
- Experience of project with high pressure gas pipelines
- Sound engineering judgement and problem solving skills
- Commercial and contractual awareness
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.