|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Senior Project Scheduler
Defence / Maritime
My client, one of the UK's most succesful and established companies within the defence / technology industry, are looking for a Senior Project Scheduler to joint heir growing team.
In this Senior Project Scheduler role you will be responsible for defining and implementing schedule software management processes and procedures, as well as to troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems.
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance!
On offer for this exciting permanent opportunity is a competitive basic salary and benefits package including:
- Company bonus
- Flexible working
- Health & dental care
- Matched company pension
- & many more!
Key Responsibilities for Senior Project Scheduler:
- Working knowledge of programme management principles and how project palling,
- scheduling and control activities underpin them
- Maintain project schedules and keep project resources on track, provide regular project
- updates to stakeholders, and maintain contact with staff to monitor job progress.
- Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule, including base lining, status
- and performance measurement baselines
- Using EVM techniques such as Cost Performance Index (CPI), Schedule Performance
- Index (SPI), Estimate at Completion (EAC) and Estimate to Complete (ETC)
- Leadership of an IDT's scheduling and project controls support capability
- Development and reporting of project schedule data to senior stakeholders (operating at IDT lead, Director level and above) in a complex project's environment
Position Requirements for Senior Project Scheduler:
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software management processes and
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems
- Significant knowledge of the development and delivery of complex project schedules
- using proprietary planning tools, specifically PPM2016 or Primavera P6
- Detailed knowledge of a number of technical areas, such as: project controls, EVM,
- governance and assurance, risk analysis and management, cost
- management/control/reporting, benchmarking, data analysis and reporting.
- Development, introduction and implementation of project schedule analytics and
- reporting methodologies and techniques (such Critical Path analysis) into an IDT
- Able to engage, report and challenge at senior stakeholder level
Experience & Qualifications
- Programme or Project Controls Qualification - Practitioner or equivalent
- Project management qualification; APM membership desirable.
- Experience of operating as a project or programme scheduler in a complex environment
- Experience of managing a complex project or programme is desirable