|Location: South East London, London||Salary: £68000 - £73000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: William Aungier||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
South West London
Senior Quantity Surveyor needed for a leading London-focused property developer. This supportive company offer some fantastic opportunities and also offer some of the best on-site facilities in the industry.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they are very fast-growing company that will offer a lot of room for career progression and will also provide you with a wealth of benefits including:
* Great Competitive base salary
* Car/Car allowance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Quantity Surveyor will include:
* Subcontract Administration
* Cost Reporting
* Cash Flows
* Client Contract Administration
* Funding Facility
* People Management
* Health & Safety
What you need to be the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor:
In order to be the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity, you will ideally need to have the following:
* Minimum 5-7 years' experience in a surveying role.
* Construction related degree.
* Experience in various forms of contract.
* Broad range of construction experience including main contract and mixed tenure private/affordable apartment developments - Desirable.
* Experience working for one of the market leading contractors as a Senior Quantity Surveyor E.g. Balfour Beatty, Galliford Try, Mace, Skanska etc.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to progress their career with an amazing company that offer fantastic opportunities within the business. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as my client are looking to fill this position vary fast due to a number of upcoming and on-going projects, so don't miss out!