|Location: Berkshire, England||Salary: £50 - £5162 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Job Title: Senior Quality Assurance Manager
Location: South East - Commutable from Reading, High Wycombe, Hayes, Farnborough, Basingstoke
Rate: £50 - £62 Per Hour
Working Hours: 37 Hours a Week
Period: Initial 3 Months
Key Skills: Compliance, Product Manufacturing, Quality, Documentation, GMP, cGMP, Medical, Drug, Dose Formulation, Liquid, Reviews, Validation, CAPA, Chemistry, API Manufacture, GxP, Regulations, Reports, Quality Assurance, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
A Senior Quality Assurance Manager is required to join my client to perform compliance reviews of product manufacturing and quality documentation to cGMP standards & industry requirements, using standardized processes & procedures in support of compliance project.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as the Senior Quality Assurance Manager?
- Reviewing of existing manufacturing site products & material specifications, validation reports & reports, quality reviews, CAPAs, product quality complaints
- Updating of the Validation Master Plan with current work
- Carry out request of works to be completed at relevant manufacturing sites & agree timescales for work to be completed
- Review approval protocols & reports from the manufacturing site that control remedial work
- To be the primary contact for product manufacturing and quality reviews & remediation.
What are we looking for in our next Senior Quality Assurance Manager?
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree with a Major in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Pharmaceuticals
- Minimum of 8 years within Pharmaceutical manufacturing with an emphasis on API manufacture & multi-dose formulations
- Hold a comprehensive understanding of quality compliance knowledge with a good understanding of GxP systems
- Technical writing & document review abilities
- Demonstrable experience working with external manufacturers
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Quality Assurance Management, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!