|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Senior Quality Engineer
Senior Quality Engineer needed for an established leading design & manufacturing organisation based in Horsham who are looking to employ an experienced Senior Quality Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001 standards, with recent experience in the Defence industry.
The successful Senior Quality Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: Competitive
* 26 day's holidays
* Contributory Pension
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Income Protection
* Free Parking
What the role entails: The purpose of this role is to ensure that quality standards and procedures are met and aligned with legislation, customer specifications and business requirements.
Some of the main duties of the Senior Quality Engineer will include:
* You will maintain and review the Quality System to ensure that the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 are satisfied.
* Quality Assurance and Quality Control in accordance with and throughout all stages of customer contracts, ensuring Configuration Control, Product Identification and traceability standards are implemented and maintained.
* Author comprehensive Quality Management Plans to customer requirements
* Internal Quality System Auditing.
* Fault analysis and reports of customer RMAs.
* Analysis and actioning of NCRs arising during manufacture and in service.
* Ensure that corrective actions resulting from recorded non-conformances in the system or the product are implemented.
* Responsibility for Vendor / Sub-contractor Assessment & Approval - resolving issues with non-compliant parts and liaising with and audit suppliers to ensure requirements for Quality and delivery are met.
* Liaising with Customers Quality Assurance Representatives.
* Sign off CofC in accordance with the relevant company procedures.
* Act as a customer representative during formal test activities.
What you need to be the successful Senior Quality Engineer:
* You will have several years of direct work experience in a senior position with ISO9001 QA systems, regulations, guidelines, and associated standards within the defence industry.
* University degree, or equivalent, in an engineering related discipline is preferred
* Must possess excellent communication skills for liaising and communicating with vendors, customers, and internal departments.
* Practical experience with risk management, product testing, capability studies, and control plans.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!