|Location: Hounslow, London||Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£75,000 to £85,000 + Package
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor has arisen with a top tier main contractor delivering a large portfolio of work at Heathrow Airport. The Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a internationally recognised contractor that has become renown for delivering high value, complex infrastructure and construction projects across the globe.
Leading a small team, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will be tasked with overseeing the commercial delivery of packages of work on this long term, high profile framework with BAA. You'll be working alongside industry leading consultants, the clients in-house construction team and specialist sub contractors ensuring the sound commercial delivery of projects across the site. As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, Your duties will typically include:
- Taking accountability for the activity of your commercial team
- Providing advice, guidance and general mentoring for junior members of the team
- Providing commercial advice and support to other members of the team including Project Managers and the delivery teams
- Ensuring the overall sound commercial delivery of the programmes
- Keeping the project within budget and providing value engineering where possible
- Provide accurate cost forecasts
This is a fantastic opportunity for Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for an opportunity to join a leading main contractor on a high profile framework. The right person can expect rapid career progression within an environment that promotes people on merit and boasts no limits on where you can take your career.
Alongside the exciting career prospects, The Senior Quantity Surveyor can also expect a competitive package from the start that includes:
- A starting salary of £75,000 to £85,000
- A company car allowance of £5,300
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- 25 Days annual leave with the option to purchase more
- 8 Bank holidays
- Childcare voucher programme
- Share Save Scheme
- Continuous, ongoing training & development
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- At least 7 years experience in Quantity Surveying with a main contractor on projects within the UK
- Have a degree, HNC or similar in a construction related field
- A sound working knowledge of construction, construction law and various forms of conditions of contract
- A understanding of the procurement & tendering process
- Excellent communications skills & a team player mentality
If you're looking for a new career and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, Please apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg on 01342 330 539.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.