|Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex||Salary: £54000 - £60000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Bray|
Eastbourne, East Sussex
I am looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join a growing housing developer in their office in Eastbourne. They are looking to recruit a strong individual who can manage/oversee a small commercial team and has the ambition to become a Director within in the next couple of years.
You must have a good understanding of the following to be considered for the position:
- Able to review and understand a Cost Plan, and comment on, or contribute, to the primary aspects.
- Activities to include measurement, involvement with Design Agreements and Schedules, procurement, document review, risk management, and co-ordinating a Pre-Construction Project Team.
- Building regulations, relevant codes and employer's requirements
- Cashflow forecasting, measurement of pricing of contract variations
- Final accounting and claims management
The successful Quantity Surveyor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you:
- Salary: £54,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Pension Plan
- 28 days holiday
- Option of company car/vehicle
What you need to be the successful Quantity Surveyor:
In order to be the successful Quantity Surveyor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor within the construction industry ideally residential
- Degree or HNC/HND in Quantity Surveying or equivalent degree/diploma
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to progress their career with the prospect of looking to head up the whole commercial team in the future. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.