|Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire||Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£70,000 + £4,200 Car, Private pension, Healthcare & More
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to develop a team of 4 delivering a £35m civil engineering project local to Stoke-on-Trent. This is an opportunity with a large, top tier main contractor, well recognised for being a leading infrastructure business delivering world class projects.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, You'll be the most senior commercial person on the project and involved from the projects pre-construction phase which started in April 2018. This will involve value engineering, preparing target costs and providing commercial solutions whilst working closely with the client and their consultants.
This exciting project promises a variety of packages with different construction techniques and challenges; elements of the project include major earthworks, new bridges spanning rail & canal links, remediation, groundworks, mew roads, junctions and more.
Alongside the rapid career progression opportunities and exposure to long term future work (HS2 - Birmingham), The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor can also expect:
- Starting salary of up to £70,000
- Company car OR allowance of £4,200
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Private healthcare for you & one other
- Private pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- Experience in delivering major civil engineering projects
- Experience of working for a large main contractor
- Familiar with the NEC3 Suite of contracts
- An excellent communicator and able to work in a collaborative fashion
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for an opportunity to join a large, well recognised main contractor. If you're looking for a new challenge and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, Please apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg on 01342 330 539.