|Location: Slough, Berkshire||Salary: £68000 - £70000 per annum + Car & Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
c.£68,000 + Package
I have an opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join one of the UK's leading main contractors on a high profile civil engineering project based near to Slough, Berkshire. This is a long term project spanning the next 5 years and one that will utilise ground breaking methods of construction and engineering to overcome a number of challenges.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you'll be supporting the Commercial Manager and, alongside your team responsible for the sound commercial delivery of the project. Your role as the Senior Quantity Surveyor will include mentoring 3 graduate surveyors and providing commercial advice and assistance to a project surveyor throughout the duration of the project. Your other duties will include:
- Minimising the costs on the project and ensuring value for money is achieved
- Manage a number of smaller projects within the masterplan at feasibility and early pre-construction stages
- Have considerable early commercial input to take developments from proposal through to submissions
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity can expect an exciting career where you'll get exposure to the UK's top projects alongside continued opportunities for career development, ongoing training a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of c.£68,000
- Company car allowance of £4.2k or car
- 25 days annual leave
- Private pension contributions
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- Payment of professional fees
Senior Quantity Surveyors considering this exciting opportunity will need to have experience of overseeing the commercial delivery of major civil engineering projects in the UK. You'll also need to have a sound understanding of the NEC suite of contracts and excellent communication skills.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor, Call Matt Clegg at Gold Group.