|Location: East London, London||Salary: £74000 - £78000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Sector: Production||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlotte Basset||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - East London - Residential Construction
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: East London
Salary: £77,000-£82,000 + excellent benefits
Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity for one of London's major residential developers. They need someone who has experience working on major projects in excess of £50m and understands how to monitor/control cost, negotiate and write contracts etc..etc. Previous experience of working with a main contractor or developer is essential. Along with proven experience of working towards objectives and ensuring team objectives and key performance indicators are met.
This is part of a regeneration project in the East London area, this particular project will deliver 202 new homes over 7 storeys. This will be a mix of private and affordable housing, close to the Olympic Park.
The company has been included in the Great Place to Work index throughout the past 10 years. They are committed to environmental and social responsibility. They believe everyone should have a home they can afford and finished to a good standard. They are aware that their success depends on employing the best people and getting the best from them.
What they need:
- Senior Quantity Surveyor who has worked for a top 100 contractor/developer in London
- Someone who has placed orders on internal and external packages
- Senior Quantity Surveyor who has worked on final accounts
- Senior Quantity Surveyor who enjoys working on major projects
- Someone who knows how to organise and lead a small team of QS's and Assistants.
- Someone who has good all-round commercial ability
- Senior Quantity Surveyor who lives within a commutable distance of East London
All the items above are essential so if you haven't got what they need please do not apply.
To find out more please contact me in the strictest of confidence.