|Location: Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire||Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Herts - Residential Construction
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £65,000-£75,000 + excellent benefits
Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity for one of London's major residential developers. They need someone who has experience working on large multi-story residential projects in London and understands how to monitor/control cost, negotiate and write contracts etc..etc.. You must be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and experience working on projects c£40m+ and have placed orders including internal and external packages.
The project is a RC frame (up to 10 stories) residential scheme with some very interesting design/architecture and due to complete in 2021.
The company have won various awards in the last 19 years and have built some of London's most prestigious and talked about developments. They are widely recognised as one of the industries leading companies working at the high end of residential construction using modern and innovative systems and techniques.
What they need:
- Senior Quantity Surveyor who has worked for a top 100 contractor/developer in London
- Someone who has placed orders on internal and external packages
- Senior Quantity Surveyor who has worked on final accounts
- Someone who has a depth of knowledge on Multi Story construction projects
- Senior Quantity Surveyor who enjoys working on major projects
- Someone who knows how to organise and lead a small team of QS's and Assistants.
- Someone who has good all-round commercial ability
- Senior Quantity Surveyor who lives within a commutable distance of North London
All the items above are essential so if you haven't got what they need please do not apply.
To find out more please contact me in the strictest of confidence.