|Location: Leatherhead, Surrey||Salary: £290 - £350 per day|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Charlotte Bray|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - IMMEDIATE START! ONGOING CONTRACT!!!
Quantity Surveyor needed for a high end house developer based in Leatherhead who is looking to employ an experienced Quantity Surveyor with an in-depth knowledge of producing monthly valuations, agreeing variation costs with clients and the internal team and dealing with projects from pre-construction through to final completion.
You will be running 2 projects which include 1 current project and a brand new one. You must have experience working on high end bespoke homes.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Day rate: £290 - £350
- IMMEDIATE START! ONGOING CONTRACT!!!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Activities to include measurement, involvement with Design Agreements and Schedules, procurement, document review, risk management, and co-ordinating a Pre-Construction Project Team.
- Able to review and understand a Cost Plan, and comment on, or contribute, to the primary aspects. Aware of the information required for individual cost reporting forms and can prepare and submit cost data internally and externally.
- Cashflow forecasting, measurement of pricing of contract variations
- Final accounting and claims management
What you need to be the successful Quantity Surveyor:
In order to be the successful Quantity Surveyor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working on residential or commercial projects
- Degree or HNC/HND in Quantity Surveying or equivalent degree/diploma
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with ongoing work and potential for permanent prospects if wanted. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.