|Location: Leatherhead, Surrey||Salary: £74000 - £78000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor needed for a leading London developer based in Leatherhead, Surrey. My client is looking to employ an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with an in-depth knowledge of residential new build projects, and the residential sector.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £74,000 - £78,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Variable annual bonus based 1-5%
- Car or car allowance up to the value of £5500
- Pension Plan
- Share opportunities
- Private Healthcare
- Fantastic work life balance.
What the role entails:
The project will consist of 2 RC frame towers based in South London. Currently in the pre-construction stage, we are looking for someone with experience of working on projects from the design stage through to completion and final accounts. Some of the main duties of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Ability to calculate all the prime costs on developments within the business.
- Provide a detailed cost budget and share accordingly.
- Implement when possible value engineering solutions and strategy.
- Maintain schedules of quantities and price for prime cost budget.
- Manager the adoption process of public works.
- Be aware of all codes of practice that impact on estimating.
What you need to be the successful Quantity Surveyor:
In order to be the successful applicant and have a chance to join an excellent company you will ideally need to have the following:
- Must have a strong knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC and Health and Safety requirements.
- Proven experience in the discipline within the housebuilding industry.
- A strong team working, customer focus, time management and leadership focus.
- The ability to liaise with other departments as well as external companies.
- Basic legal/contractual knowledge.
- Industry related business qualification.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Preferably CIOB or RICS.
- Valid driving license.
- CSCS card at appropriate level.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!