|Location: Leatherhead, Surrey||Salary: £74000 - £78000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor needed for a leading London developer based in Leatherhead, Surrey. My client is looking to employ an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with an in-depth knowledge of residential new build projects, and the residential sector.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £74,000 - £78,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Variable annual bonus based 1-5%
- Car or car allowance up to the value of £5500
- Pension Plan
- Share opportunities
- Private Healthcare
- Fantastic work life balance.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Ability to calculate all the prime costs on developments within the business.
- Provide a detailed cost budget and share accordingly.
- Implement when possible value engineering solutions and strategy.
- Maintain schedules of quantities and price for prime cost budget.
- Manager the adoption process of public works.
- Be aware of all codes of practice that impact on estimating.
What you need to be the successful Quantity Surveyor:
In order to be the successful applicant and have a chance to join an excellent company you will ideally need to have the following:
- Must have a strong knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC and Health and Safety requirements.
- Proven experience in the discipline within the housebuilding industry.
- A strong team working, customer focus, time management and leadership focus.
- The ability to liaise with other departments as well as external companies.
- Basic legal/contractual knowledge.
- Industry related business qualification.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Preferably CIOB or RICS.
- Valid driving license.
- CSCS card at appropriate level.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!