|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £70000 - £100000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Senior Quantum Consultant
£75k to £100k + package
I have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantum Consultant to join an established, busy, independently owned claims & dispute resolution business at their offices in the City of London. The Senior Quantum Consultant will be given the chance to build on the existing relationships with high profile clients and working on a combination of expert commissions, writing claims and contract management.
As the Senior Quantum Consultant, you'll be undertaking some of the following duties & responsibilities:
- Forensic investigation of project records & accounts
- Preparation of final accounts, ready for adjudication
- Calculating damage/loss and expenses as a result of delay or breach of contract
- Preparation of written reports for use in dispute resolution
- Providing commercial support to clients on live projects including the management of client teams and commercial advice
The successful Senior Quantum Consultant will be given the opportunity to work for a growing company that offers exposure to exciting commissions with the industry top contractors. You'll also be offered a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £100,000
- Company car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension contributions
- Private healthcare
- Payment of professional memberships
Senior Quantum Consultants considering this opportunity will need to have at least 5 year's experience as a Quantity Surveyor in either a main contracting or consultancy environment. You'll need excellent working knowledge of various forms of contract including both NEC & JCT, first class communication skills and a proven track record of working in construction dispute resolution.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, call Matt Clegg @ Gold Group.