|Location: Dorking||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, flexible working|
|Sector: Rail & Infrastructure, Safety||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Senior Rail Safety Engineer Various UK Locations with home working flexibility. £50,000 - £65,000 + Bonuses and excellent benefits package.
We have an opportunity to join an existing and expanding rail business that has been successful in winning multiple rail innovation awards for the last 5-6 years. With opportunities for career progression that come from working in a successful and expanding engineering consultancy, we are looking for a Senior Rail Safety Consultant to work on a varied range of system safety and assurance projects in the rail sector.
Key elements of this role:
- Providing technical safety engineering expertise in a Rail environment.
- Provide technical and project management input to safety analysis and safety case development for railway projects.
- Provide leadership help to and develop other members of the rail safety team.
- Develop market opportunities and understanding key clients in the rail sector.
- With this role you will also have the opportunity to apply your expertise in sectors other than rail in the wider business.
Key experience areas:
- Rail safety legislation and standards e.g. CSM RA and CENELEC 50126, 50128 and 50129.
- Safety Case development for rolling stock, electrification, signalling, ERTMS, high speed rail or other forms of infrastructure.
- Safety Management System development and application.
- Hazard identification methods and analysis.
- Risk Assessment.
- Goal Structuring Notation.
- Accident / Incident Investigation.
- Independent Safety Assessment.
- Experience of working within a consultancy environment.
Please note, for this position we require the succesful applicant to be able to gain UK MOD Security Clearance to SC level - that typically means you must be a UK Passport Holder.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.