|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Ben's|
|Sector: Engineering, Safety, Rail & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Senior RAMS Engineer.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a RAMS Team working on projects in the UK that also gets involved in international projects in Australia, USA and Canada.
We are currently involved in a number of major projects in various sectors, such as Rail Transportation, Energy and Power. The System Engineering Team are now looking for a Senior RAMS engineer to join this thriving part of the company.
You will report directly to the RAMS team leader in this position and be called upon for your proven experience of RAMS Engineering.
Your duties will include undertaking RAMS engineering activities for clients in the UK and further afield across the globe.
To be a great fit for this position you will have experience in creating Fault Tree Analysis, event trees and reliability block diagrams using tools such as FaultTree+, AvSim+, and undertake FMECAs of assets and systems.
- Degree-level qualification in engineering
- Some formal training or proven work experience in applying RAMS engineering methods, tools and techniques
- Proven experience of undertaking failure mode effect and criticality analysis (FMECA) and availability assessments
- Proven experience of involvement in hazard identification / risk assessment workshops
- Ability to use Isograph FaultTree+ and Availability Workbench (or AvSim+) tools
- Recent experience of RAMS engineering within the rail industry would be advantageous
- Ability to communicate and report, in both verbal and written English, to colleagues and customers on highly technical matters.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.