|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package|
|Sector: Engineering, Safety||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Senior RAMS Engineer.
South London - Easily accessible by public transport.
£55,000 - £65,000
Our highly successful and global consultant client is currently involved in a number of major projects in various sectors, such as transportation, energy and power and industry development. The System Engineering and Assurance Team are now looking for a Senior RAMS engineer to help fuifill an extremely busy pipeline of work.
In the role of Senior RAMS Engineer you will report directly to the Team Leader in the System Engineering and Assurance group.
Your main duties will include undertaking RAMS engineering activities for clients in the UK and on occasion further across the globe.
To be a great fit for this role you will be experienced in creating fault tree analysis (FTA), event trees (ETA) and reliability block diagrams (RBD) using tools such as Isograph FaultTree+ and Availability Workbench (or AvSim+) and also undertake FMECAs of Rail systems.
This position is based in South London with likely day-to-day working from client offices in central London.
- Degree-level qualification in engineering
- Experience in applying RAMS engineering methods, tools and techniques.
- Proven experience of undertaking failure mode effect and criticality analysis (FMECA) and availability assessments.
- Proven experience of involvement in hazard identification / risk assessment workshops.
- Ability to use Isograph FaultTree+ and Availability Workbench (or AvSim+) tools.
- Experience of RAMS engineering within the railway industry.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.