|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence, Electronics||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alex Spraggett|
Senior Scheduler needed for a leading Defence, Security and Aerospace company based in Hampshire. They are looking to employ an experienced Senior Scheduler, who has significant knowledge of the development and delivery of complex project schedules using proprietary planning tools, specifically PPM2016 or Primavera P6, someone who can assist in defining and implementing schedule software management processes and procedures and someone who can troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems.
What the role entails:
The role is responsible for the delivery of planning and scheduling support across all projects and programmes within an IDT portfolio.
Some of the main duties of the Senior Scheduler will include:
- Working knowledge of programme management principles and how project palling,
- scheduling and control activities underpin them
- Maintain project schedules and keep project resources on track, provide regular project
- updates to stakeholders, and maintain contact with staff to monitor job progress.
- Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule, including base lining, status
- and performance measurement baselines
- Using EVM techniques such as Cost Performance Index (CPI), Schedule Performance
- Index (SPI), Estimate at Completion (EAC) and Estimate to Complete (ETC)
- Leadership of an IDT's scheduling and project controls support capability
- Development and reporting of project schedule data to senior stakeholders (operating at IDT lead, Director level and above) in a complex project's environment
What you need to be the successful Senior Scheduler:
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software management processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems
- Significant knowledge of the development and delivery of complex project schedules
- using proprietary planning tools, specifically PPM2016 or Primavera P6
- Detailed knowledge of a number of technical areas, such as: project controls, EVM,
- governance and assurance, risk analysis and management, cost
- management/control/reporting, benchmarking, data analysis and reporting.
- Development, introduction and implementation of project schedule analytics and
- reporting methodologies and techniques (such Critical Path analysis) into an IDT
- Able to engage, report and challenge at senior stakeholder level
Experience & Qualifications
- Programme or Project Controls Qualification - Practitioner or equivalent
- Project management qualification; APM membership desirable.
- Experience of operating as a project or programme scheduler in a complex environment
- Experience of managing a complex project or programme is desirable
- You must be eligible for SC Clearance.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Scheduler to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the Senior Scheduler role, you must be eligible for Security Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.