|Location: Macclesfield||Salary: £22 - £25 per hour|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Medical Devices, Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Senior Scientist / Analytical Scientist
12 Month Contract
£22 - £25 per hour
Senior Scientist needed for a multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in Macclesfield who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Scientist that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of analytical techniques and strong practical lab experience.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry to BSc or MSc and 2 + years lab experience.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Scientist / Analytical Scientist will include:
- Performing analytical testing to support project progression during the early preclinical and clinical development phases.
- Identifying and solving potential analytical project issues
- Planning and conducting lab-based experimental work in accordance with project timelines
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Scientist / Analytical Scientist:
- A degree (BSc, MSc or equivalent) in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry
- Experience of successfully delivering analytical activities
- Knowledge and practical experience across a range of analytical techniques, eg LC, MS, GC, NMR, and in analytical method development
- Strong problem-solving skills, underpinned by strong practical laboratory experience
- Experience of working collaboratively within a mixed skill technical team.
- Ability to communicate complex scientific information in a clear, concise and understandable way
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Scientist to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.