|Location: London, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Senior Search Strategist | Agency | £40,000 - £50,000 | Permanent | London
My client is an international strategic marketing agency based in London, who are seeking a Senior Search Strategist to focus on outreach. The role is permanent and will be paying up to £50,000 per annum.
This role will involve taking ownership of all things SEO from both a campaign management and technical perspective. The content team regularly produce excellent editorial and creative assets, but need industry leading SEO knowledge to deliver the full service.
This role also has a hands on remit, developing SEO strategies for clients to drive the best performance from their organic campaigns. The candidate will be able to identify the needs of clients and lead technical and strategic discussion, planning and delivery for the client
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Client management of key client accounts, taking responsibility for planning, managing and delivering SEO strategy and recommendation
- Managing the coordination of internal teams on SEO campaigns and projects, utilising our technical SEO specialists, outreach team, development team and content team
- Development of SEO campaigns taking in insight from keyword research, content analysis and social listening
- Research new exciting SEO campaign ideas that are unique and innovating, especially in Travel
- Liaise with internal and external tech teams to prioritise and push through SEO recommendations and best practices
- Remain current on the latest industry trends while demonstrating excellent SEO knowledge on guidelines and search algorithm changes
- Working closely with the content team to ensure SEO best practice and targeted campaigns, in addition to data support
- Management of the SEO strategy, execution, analysis and best practice for ourselves and Clients
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SEO/Search Strategist to join an exciting team. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.