|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Senior SEO Executive | Travel & Tourism | £35,000 | West Sussex | Permanent
My client, a travel organisation based in West Sussex, are seeking a Senior SEO Executive to join the Ecommerce team during an exciting period of growth for the company. This role is permanent and will be paying up to £35,000 per annum.
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, responsible specifically for SEO and developing technical and content-based solutions to maintain and improve organic rankings.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Define and drive the strategy for UK and international SEO across the business, so this is a great chance to make a mark in a growing and ambitious global business.
- Develop systems to experiment with SEO changes and track their performance and effectiveness, implementing successful outcomes permanently
- Work with the CRO analyst to create solutions for new site initiatives/developments that are SEO friendly as well as drive commercial performance
- Work with our Content Exec and external SEO consultant to plan content and develop link-building strategies
- Work closely with the PPC team to provide search synergies across both channels to optimise spend
Ideal candidates will display:
- Front-line SEO experience, with a technical, analytical and customer-focussed approach as well as a passion for all things digital
- At least 3 years of solid, hands-on SEO experience, with a proven track record of driving growth in SEO
- Assertive and unafriad to challenge others in order to champion SEO best practice
- Excellent communicaiton skills able to work collaboratively across departments
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Commercially oriented
- Experience in Paid search and the relationship with SEO
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced technical SEO professional to join and manage a rapidy growing team. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.