|Location: East London, London||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Holiday etc.|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lauren Ballam|
Senior Site Manager / Permanent - Holiday, Car Allowance, Health Care etc.
£55k - £65k
Senior Site Manager required for a Well-known and reputable name with buyers, investors within the industry for producing desirable new homes at reasonable prices and has a proven record of building strong relationships with key stakeholders in London. The company specialises in producing, designing and building pioneering landmark developments in London
Some of the duties of the Senior Site Manager will include:
- To implement operational plans and procedures on a single project, making operational decisions, managing and supporting team members to deliver the project successfully. Responsible for the day to day implementation and enforcement of Health & Safety procedures and plans.
- Ensure that Health & Safety inspections are carried out on site.
- Check, comment and approval of Risk Assessment Method Statements.
- Maintain personal Health & Safety.
- Remedy Health & Safety issues or report issues and incidents.
- Attend Health & Safety training and maintain the minimum level of qualification the position requires.
- Identify Health & Safety training needs on site.
As the Senior Site Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for overall quality and delivery on site.
- Produce and monitor short to mid-term Project Programmes and report on progress.
- Contribute to the development and production of Scope of Works.
- Schedule and requisition materials and plant and the schedule and call off of deliveries in accordance with the programme.
- Ensure drawing specification and contract documents are adhered to and the highest standards of quality and workmanship are maintained.
- Manage relevant subcontractor packages from placing of order to completion of works commissioning and hand over.
- Attend and contribute to package and procurement reviews.
- Monitor and review project information and raise RFI's.
- Implement, maintain and control site QA.
- Ensure appropriate records are maintained throughout the project period and are suitably registered for archive purposes.
- Work closely with Technical staff to review and develop appropriate techniques and cost-effective solutions.
- Report on handovers for each building.
- Assist in the appointment of subcontractors during the construction and tender phase and assess suitability of:
- Health & Safety.
- Programme compliance.
- Design and procurement resources.
- Manage, produce issue and monitor technical submissions for 3rd party approval.
- Develop, manage and maintain good working relationships with the client/customer to uphold the company reputation and brand.
- Understand the client's requirements as well as the Customer Service and Sales specifications and deliver projects in line with these.
- Liaise with the local neighbourhood and community and ensure the company image is maintained and enhanced.
- Lead by example in the maintenance of the company image, brand and presentation standard.
- Manage the collection and recording of environmental performance data on smart waste etc.
- Ensure staff you are responsible for understand their roles and responsibilities, manage and mentor them, and provide training and guidance.
- Support and develop good working relationships and lead by example, acting in a respectful and professional manner.
- Role model and drive the practice of people behaviours.
- Promote engagement in own team.
- Set day-to-day work load with site team.
- Undertake appraisals for weekly staff.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Good working knowledge of residential development experience.
- Proven record of managing a construction project from commencement to completion.
- Evidence up to date with the industry developments and standards.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- First Aid at Work certificate.
- Valid driving licence.
- Strong and Consistent Performance.
- Respect for our People and Customers.
- Team Work.
- Integrity and Commitment.
- Effective Leadership.
If you are a Senior Site Manager seeking a new challenge with one of the UK's leading construction companies then this could be the opportunity you have been searching for.
If you have feel you can demonstrate experience in the areas above, and you are interested in finding out more, please click apply and contact Lauren today on: 01342 330514.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.