|Location: London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lola-Daisy Meredith||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Position: Senior Site Manager
Location: Central London
Sector: Commercial Fit Out
We are looking for a well-versed and confident Senior Site Manager to join one of London's most prestigious Fit Out contractors in the market currently.
Our client is an industry award winning main contractor, who have seen sustainable year on year growth and currently have a very healthy pipeline for 2018/2019. Due to this they are looking to expand their teams to cover their expansive workload.
They are looking for someone with a strong background within the Fit Out and Interiors market to come on board a variety of projects within the commercial fit out sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Site Manager to be an integral part of the team for a well-known and industry leading contractor!
The successful candidate will be entitled to a wealth of benefits alongside this fantastic opportunity including:
- Negotiable salary plus attractive package
- Variable bonus and incentive schemes
- Clear Career progression that is encouraged and monitored
- Health insurance and pension plan amongst other company benefits
What you will be doing:
- Working on a range of commercial Fit Out projects throughout Central London
- Report directly to Project Manager and assist PM with running of site
- Oversee Site Managers and Subcontractors
- Working to overcome any issues on site with forward thinking approach
- Implementing the businesses procedures and processes throughout site
- Ensuring health and safety processes are stuck to at all times
- Maintaining a fantastic eye for detail to ensure a brilliant finish of project
What you need to be the successful candidate:
- Prior experience within a Senior Site Manager role
- Extensive experience working on Commercial Fit Out projects
- Previous roles within a main contractor preferred
- Fantastic communication at all levels and able to show strong client facing skills
- Detailed knowledge of all H&S procedures
- SMSTS and CSCS certificates
- First aid qualified
- Construction degree preferred but not essential
If you match the above requirements and are interested in taking on a new challenge and furthering your career within the Fit Out sector then please get in contact for more information or apply directly.