|Location: Southampton, Hampshire||Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Aungier|
Senior Site Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Site Manager to join a leading Main Contractor based in Southampton. Their regional construction division has a strong presence in the region and boast a strong order book for the next few years. The Senior Site Manager will join the established team and be involved on projects covering a mixture of commercial, leisure, education, private sector and other public sector works that are valued between £5-50m.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join a top name in the UK construction industry who offer genuine career opportunities along with a competitive salary and benefits package that includes the following:
- Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
- Car allowance £5,000
- Private pension
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Private Medical
- Annual leave
- Ensuring the highest quality of work is provided in the timescales determined by the contract.
- Ability to develop site specific plans with senior management
- Reviewing risk assessments to ensure compliance with company procedures
- Control and run projects from contract award to handover within budgetary constraints.
- Health and Safety responsibilities in accordance with company Group Safety, Health and Environment Management System requirements
- Manage designated projects, meeting company objectives, emphasising customer care and business excellence.
- Hold the relevant qualifications (i.e. management qualification at NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- Proven experience in the management and development of employees and teams
- Commitment to customer care and customer focus
- Main contracting background on a permanent basis
- (contractors will NOT be considered)
If you are look for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call William Aungier for further information on 01342 330 513 quoting reference 941754.