|Location: Peacehaven, East Sussex||Salary: £65000 - £68000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Senior Site Manager position to work on a new build residential site in Peacehaven, East Sussex. You will be working on a traditional new build project, which is planned to be phased out over the next five to six years. The person my client would like will have proven experience of meeting project deadlines. They need someone who has genuine leadership qualities and the technical ability at seeing a task through to completion. As site manager it will be your passion to build the highest quality homes in a place people aspire to live.
The project is a residential development bringing much needed new homes and affordable properties to the area. They have been working very hard alongside the Peacehaven Town Council to masterplan this new development.
My client is a well-established and busy developer that can offer career progression with plenty of up and coming projects in the local area. It is very proud to have had several Site Managers nominated in the NHBC awards in the last years.
What they want:
- Senior Site Manager with a minimum of 6 years site experience.
- A proven ability to communicate with people at all levels is essential.
- Being highly organised and meeting project deadlines is an essential part of the Senior Site Manager role.
- Senior Site Manager who has a strong knowledge of internal and external construction.
- Someone who lives within 20 miles of Peacehaven.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- First Aid at Work certificate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Site Manager, if you would like further information please contact me.