|Location: Hastings, East Sussex||Salary: £53000 - £58000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Senior Site Manager - Hastings - Construction - Traditional Housing
Position: Senior Site Manager
Location: Hastings East Sussex
Salary: £53 000 - £58 000 per annum + benefits package
Senior Site Manager position to work within a new build residential site in Hastings, East Sussex. The person my client is looking for must have experience working on residential projects, as you will be responsible for smooth running of this new build site. Proven previous experience of managing all aspects of the site from start to finish, along the ability to work to deadlines is essential. As Senior Site Manager it will be your passion to build the highest quality homes to an outstanding specification with minimal snagging issues.
My client is a well-established and small family owned developer that can offer the right person a solid career with a small company with a real team ethos, and over 30 years expertise within the local area. All the client's projects are local to Hasting's with minimal travelling required. The project is a small collection of just 10 homes on an exclusive development for private ownership.
What they want:
- You will have a minimum of 3 years site experience.
- The Senior Site Manager will have proven experience of seeing a task through to completion.
- Your ability to communicate with people at all levels is essential.
- Being highly organised and meeting project deadlines is an essential part of the Senior Site Manager role.
- Someone who lives within 20 miles from Hastings.
- Appropriate certificates CSCS card, SMSTS certificate, First Aid at Work certificate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to work for a fantastic family run local company. If that is you please apply now!