|Location: South East London, London||Salary: £65000 - £68000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Senior Site Manager
South East London
Senior Site Manager needed for a London developer based in South East London. My client is looking to employ an experienced Senior Site Manager with a sound knowledge of residential new build projects, experience of concrete frame and traditional build structures and the residential sector.
The successful Senior Site Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £65000 - £68000
- Car allowance upto £6k
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Plan
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Site Manager will include:
- Oversee the production on site, via Site Managers, Assistant Site Managers and Trainee Site Managers, to deliver projects on time and accurately report current position on programmes.
- Ensure people management of all disciplines and maintain a good relationship with key stake holders.
- Ensuring all company policies, procedures and practices are adhered to.
- Prepare accurate and professional reports for both internal and external clients.
- Develop team members to perform and deliver to high standards.
What you need to be the successful Senior Site Manager:
In order to be the successful applicant and have a chance to join an excellent company you will ideally need to have the following:
- Concrete frame and traditional build experience.
- Experience in managing assistants and trainees.
- A strong team working, customer focus, time management and leadership focus.
- Self-motivation, drive and passion to succeed are as important as is actual experience in the role.
- A proven track record of quality delivery on time and to budget.
- Industry related business qualification.
- Valid driving license.
- CSCS card at appropriate level.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!