|Location: South West London, London||Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Senior Site Manager - South West London - Construction - Residential
Position: Senior Site Manager
Location: South West London
Salary: £65 000 - £70 000 per annum + benefits package
Senior Site Manager position to work on a new build residential site in South West London. A new build project already under construction, with a mix of private and social housing. You will be responsible for managing and controlling the activities on site to successfully complete the project within budget and to the exact quality standards within the contract period. You will have proven experience in leading and have external and internal packages and experience of working on high rise projects.
The project is a residential development comprising of two RC frame towers, one being 20 stories and the other 37 stories high. Based in South West London, in an exclusive part of London.
My client is a well-established main contractor with the possibility of career progression. With many projects under construction the opportunities are vast.
What they want:
- Senior Site Manager with a minimum of 5 years site experience.
- A proven ability to communicate with people at all levels is essential.
- Relevant construction related level 4 and above qualification.
- Being highly organised and meeting project deadlines is an essential part of the Senior Site Manager role.
- Senior Site Manager who has a strong knowledge of internal and external construction.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- First Aid at Work certificate and Fire Marshall certificate desirable.
- Membership or working towards MCIOB or RICS also desirable.
Please note my client will not consider anyone that cannot demonstrate a stable career path.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Site Manager. If you would like further information please get in touch.