|Location: London, England||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Utilities & Infrastructure, Rail & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ashleigh Hicks||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Senior/Principal Infrastructure Engineer
£40,000 - £55,000 - with paid overtime and discretionary bonus (paid every year since 2005), 5% pension, 25 days leave, interest free season ticket, professional subscriptions.
We have a fantastic new opportunity to work for an award-winning engineering consultancy. Since forming in 2005, the company has been steadily growing and over the next couple of years, seeking to accelerate growth even more.
Services range from; Transport & Planning, Risk, Water, Drainage, Flood, Design and infrastructure.
The company has a stylish office situated in central London, making commuting easy and accessible.
If you're looking to join an expanding and exciting business, this company would be perfect for you.
About the Senior/Principal Infrastructure Engineer:
A unique opportunity has arisen in their London office for a Senior/Principal Infrastructure Engineer to join on a full-time permanent basis. The firm's acclaim is built on years of successful work, formed by cutting edge practices and due to their growth, there is a need for an Infrastructure Associate to join the team.
What the Senior/Principal Infrastructure Engineer role entails;
* Coordinate project research including site surveys and site inspections
* Prepare bid and contract documentation
* Prove ability in financial arrangements for projects including fee forecasting, fee preparation, and allocation
* Apply and promote policies relating to health and safety (including CDM Regulations), quality, and training
* Provide guidance, instruct, motivate, and manage assigned staff on the project
* Responsible for the competency assessment of staff involved in the project
* Ability to organize and conduct several activities simultaneously
* Establishing relationships with individuals from other organizations, generating market intelligence and new business opportunities
* Able to prepare single discipline bid documentation (in association with other disciplines)
The successful Infrastructure Associate will need:
* A degree/HNC in Civil Engineering
* Minimum of two years' experience
* Previously worked for a consultancy
* Must be fully conversant with UK development policy and design standards
* Background in detailed highway alignment, junction layout and drainage design together with the relevant computer skills. (Civils 3D. AutoCAD, MicroDrainage)
* Experience with S38/S104/S278 design and approval and use Windes
* Experience of leading a small team, managing clients and delivering projects
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.