|Location: London||Salary: £530 - £630 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer or ServiceNow Developer needed for a global technology organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Software Developer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using ServiceNow ITSM platform and knows how to develop scoped applications within ServiceNow, standard processes for extending internal db models, standard way of building integrations and user interfaces.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Software Developer will include:
- Expected to be able to take high level requirements, build protypes to validate requirements, provide a detailed design and take it to full implementation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, required to work with global team
- Strong Knowledge of integration standards, RESTfull services, JSON structures, etc…
- Should be willing to work flexible schedule to support global implementation
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Software Developer:
- Experienced Sr Software Developer with specific experience in developing on the ServiceNow ITSM Platform
- ServiceNow (SNOW) Developer 5+ years' experience, or in a Sr Level development position, knowledge and capability may replace years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow internal ITSM implementation, internal data structures, db tables, cmdb, etc.
- Knows how to develop scoped applications within ServiceNow, standard processes for extending internal db models, standard way of building integrations and user interfaces
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.