|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Harriet Houlton||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Senior Software Developer
OPTION TO WORK REMOTELY
Do you want to join an exciting and dynamic company? My client's technical capabilities and innovative approach to their work sets them apart from the competition. This along with their highly skilled and committed team is what has built their success.
Also a key skill for this position is the ability to address a set of business requirements with effective technical solutions and to accurately estimate the effort required to deliver the solution. You will also need to have a proven track record in designing, building and maintaining enterprise level applications.
A working knowledge of TypeScript, SPA, Knockout or similar framework, NHibernate and/or experience of working within the GAMP V-Model would be a distinct advantage.
The successful Senior Software Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension (which includes income protection insurance)
- Life Insurance
- Free parking
Some of the main duties of the Senior Software Developer will include:
- Conform with the company's quality procedures
- Design, modelling, general programming and investigation tasks for the development, modification and maintenance of all software products
- Write documentation in support of developed products
- Unit testing of software products
What you need to be the successful Senior Software Developer:
In order to be the successful Senior Software Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Microsoft ASP.Net MVC
- SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Requirements gathering & analysis.
- Proven track record in designing, building and maintaining enterprise level applications
- TFS or other source control package
Desirable skills/ experience:
- Single Page Application development
- Knockout or similar framework
- Hibernate or NHibernate experience
- Experience of working within the GAMP V-Model
- Ability to write clearly, concisely, readably and with attention to detail and quality (fit for purpose)
- Communicate effectively with manager, colleagues & customers
- Able to accurately timescale work
- Microsoft Office
Qualifications needed for role:
- A degree or industry recognised equivalent in a computer/numerate subject
- Relevant experience with each of the above Required Software Development Skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!