|Location: Buckinghamshire||Salary: £400 - £450 per day|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Senior Software Engineer
£450 a day - Inside IR35
Senior Software Engineer needed for a well-known defence organisation based in Buckinghamshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Senior Software Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of C/C++, Linux and RTOS (Real time operating systems.)
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree / Years' experience and have a keen interest in Software Engineering. If you have experience using Java or Python that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Senior Software Engineer will include:
- Contributing to estimation activates and the identification of Risks Assumptions and Dependencies.
- Planning approaches to software development and testing.
- Software component level design.
- Development of high quality, well tested code and accompanying documentation.
- Rigorous configuration control.
What experience you need to be the successful Senior Software Engineer:
- C or C++
- Linux experience
- Configuration Control
- RTOS - Real time operating system
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.