|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Senior Software Engineer required for one of world's leading and most successful defence / electronics companies, based in Loudwater. My client are looking for someone who has experience in Software Engineering within a defence or manufacturing domain.
This is a 6 month contract opportunity, with the potential for extention! Hourly rate will be discussed at application stage!
My client are one of the leading companies within the UK defence industry, providing a variety of electronic products for military applications.
Candidates for this Senior Software Engineer opportunity must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
Key skills for Senior Software Engineer:
- Experience of UML
- .Net Forms Development
- Network Configuration and troubelshooting
- Linux and Windows device drivers
Key Responsibilities for Senior Software Engineer:
- Software development in accordance with company procedures and tools,
- Development and documentation of the Software Design, through Software Design and Interface Specifications,
- Writing and running Software Test Specifications,
- Attending regular project, schedule and risk reviews with the project manager and Team Leader
- Provide project input to project progress reports and meetings, engineering estimates to complete and input to risk identification and mitigation.
- Supporting Systems Integration and fault investigation,
- Software design using a combination of UML and free format word design document
- Working within an Agile environment contributing to daily scrums and backlog estimating
- Software\Hardware integration and debugging
- Fault analysis and resolution
- Software Design Proving and supporting Acceptance Tests,
- Supporting Factory Acceptance Tests,
- Supporting Integration Tests,
- Supporting System Acceptance Trials.
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance.
To apply to this exciting Senior Software Engineer position, please press 'apply now'.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.