|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer needed for a multinational DefenÎ organisation based in Kent who are looking to employ an experienced Embedded Software Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of C/C++/Ada, extensive Software Architecture Design using UML or equivalent, and the Defence Industry.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Embedded Software Engineer will include:
- Developing and implementing the embedded software, peripheral drivers, protocols, human machine interfaces and associated supporting certification documentation.
- Requirements analysis and definition, System/Software Architecture/Design, Modelling and Simulation, System/Software Integration, Verification and Validation, Safety Critical Development techniques.
- Reviewing and technically guiding the work of others, producing size / re - using estimates and reliably estimating your own work.
- Liaising with customers on technical issues, define processes/procedures, perform design review assessments and make strategic technical decisions within your area of responsibility/expertise
What you need to be the successful Embedded Software Engineer:
In order to be the successful Embedded Software Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Proven and relevant industry experience
- Excellent Software Engineering skills, within significant experience in C/C++/Ada
- Extensive experience of Software Architecture Design using UML or other recognized model-based design techniques
- Extensive experience of developing embedded software for bare metal systems or with Real - Time Operating Systems
- Extensive experience of interfacing software with hardware in a real-time environment
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that all applications moving forward for the Embedded Software Engineer position must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level