|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Corrine Watkins||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer needed for a world leading aerospace and defence organisation based in Buckinghamshire. Our client is looking to employ an experienced Senior Software Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of C++ programming, Embedded C/C++ and Agile development methodology.
The successful Senior Software Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Competitive Salary
* 25 days holiday (option to buy and sell holiday after 12 months of employment). Able to purchase an additional 5 days taking you 30 days overall.
* Critical Illness Cover
* Life Assurance
* Pension Scheme (contribution is matched by the company)
* Health Screening
* Private Medical - BUPA
* Dental Insurance
* All Employee Share Ownership Plan
* Childcare Vouchers
* Charitable Giving
* Car Scheme
* Retail Vouchers
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Affinity Benefits - Travel Insurance, Free Medical Health line, Employee Support Line
What the role of Senior Software Engineer entails:
The successful Senior Software Engineer will be part of an innovative team of developers to provide full stack software development expertise across a broad range of products within the domain of Naval Weapons Systems, Combat Management Systems and Data Distribution systems
What you need to be the successful Senior Software Engineer:
In order to be the successful Senior Software Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will need to have experience with some or all of the following disciplines:
* C++ programming.
* Web Based UI design
* Embedded C\C++
* Requirement analysis and derivation of system requirements down to software sub-system.
* Architectural design
* Formal software design methodology (UML, OO).
* Debugging environments
* Use of Unit Test frameworks and implementation of (automated) unit testing.
* Configuration and setup of production tool chains with continuous integration work flow.
* Agile development methodology and lifecycle.
* Writing technical reports
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!