|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Key Skills: Software, Developer, Full Stack, Products, Defence, Design, Technical Reporting, Project Management, Test, Lifecycle, C++, Embedded, Microcontroller, Linux, Windows, Networking, Stakeholder, Programming, UML, Agile
An experienced Senior Software Engineer is required to join an innovative team of developers in providing full stack software development expertise across a broad range of products.
So, what will you be doing as a Senior Software Engineer?
- Preparation of design review material
- Writing of technical reports or plans and presenting information to line managers or project management teams
- Production of formal test procedures
- Production of formal software documentation throughout the whole lifecycle - Planning, Test, design
What are we looking for in our next Senior Software Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a Computer Science, Maths, Physics or Engineering
- Knowledge and experience in C++, UML, Linux, Microcontrollers
- Full Stack Engineering, Full Lifecycle experience
- Agile development methodology and lifecycle expertise
- Verification & Validation experience
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Senior Software Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Senior Software Engineer, hit that APPLY button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy