|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
SQL Developer with : MS SQL DBA / SQL / T-SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS
As a SQL Developer you will get the following benefits:
- Benefits: Private Medical / Life Assurance / Subsidized Gym Membership / Interest Free Season Ticket
My client within financial services in the City of London are recruiting for a SQL Developer with MS SQL DBA / SQL / T-SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS.
As a SQL Developer with MS SQL DBA / SQL / T-SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS you will have strong development skills with over 4 years' experience, and an acute passion for detail. You will be responsible for the development of several SQL based databases, building & developing database functionality and reporting.
As a SQL Developer with MS SQL DBA / SQL / T-SQL / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS you will be a key part of the data team. You will typically work across a number of projects and work streams, performing data analysis, design and delivery activities.
SQL Developer responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the business stakeholders to clarify and define reporting and data integration requirements
- Development of T-SQL based code, and delivery of Microsoft based reports
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis troubleshooting issues and resolving data quality problems
- Work with the IT and Customer Support teams to resolve problems relating to data or reports.
- Will be an emphasis on building end user reports with Tableau, SSRS, SSAS and SSIS processing.
- MS SQL database administration
SQL Developer Skills and experience:
- Very strong SQL Developer experience with excellent T-SQL skills
- MS SQL DBA experience
- Experience of SQL Server Reporting Services, Integration Services and Analysis Services.
- Exposure to data warehouse data structures, management of nightly extract and transformation processes and ideally online transaction processing databases.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - prompt and consistent sharing of relevant information to others. Listening carefully to others and seeking clarification to ensure understanding. Speaking and writing concisely and expressively.
- Conforms to the company coding standards and procedures, peer reviewing code changes
- BS/MS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related engineering field preferred
- A background of working within Financial Services and/or financial reporting will be advantageous.